Our player community is always evolving, so it's important that you periodically check here (as well as the rules and instructions in the game areas) for updates and new information. Outwar.com may update or revise the Terms of Service at any time and without notice. You agree to review the Terms of Service periodically to become aware of such revisions. You can view the Terms of Service at any time by clicking on the Terms of Service link at the bottom of our home page. Your continued use of Outwar.com will mean that you accept all such revisions. If you don't agree to the changes, or to any of the terms in this Terms of Service, your only remedy is not to use Outwar.com and to cancel any account or services you have signed up for without refund or reimbursement.
If you violate our Terms of Service, we may issue you a warning about the violation, or we may choose to immediately terminate any and all accounts that you have established. You acknowledge that Outwar.com is not required to provide you notice before terminating your account.
The Terms of Service and any posted rules or instructions regarding a game, activity, contest or service, constitutes the entire agreement between you and Outwar.com regarding your rights and obligations in your use of the service. If there is any conflict between the Terms of Service and any other rules or instructions posted on Outwar.com, Outwar.com shall resolve the conflict in its sole discretion. If you have questions about the Terms of Service, please contact us by using the Contact Us page.
The term of this Agreement shall commence on the date Outwar.com sells you a product, service or membership and shall continue in force thereafter, unless earlier terminated as provided herein.
2. Online Account Registration. When you complete Outwar.com's online registration process, you create an Outwar.com online account and become an online member. Your account includes without limitation, any data related to your specific email address, password and character name such as items, points, upgrades, power, crews they may have started, crew upgrades, etc. Your account allows you to participate in certain games, activities and services on Outwar.com. To create an account, you must enter an email address and password. You create a character and select a name and that character is your Outwar.com online identity. You may not use a character name that is used by someone else, and your character name cannot be vulgar, or otherwise offensive, or be used in any way that violates the Terms of Service. You may not provide false information during the registration process. You must provide truthful and accurate information in creating your Outwar.com online account.
You are solely responsible for all activity on your account and for the security of your computer system. You may not reveal your password to other users. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Outwar.com, Rampid Interactive, LLC, its agents, employees, affiliates, officers and members/managers harmless for any improper or illegal use of your account. This includes illegal or improper use by someone to whom you have given permission to use your account. Your account is at risk if you let someone use it inappropriately and your account in any of our services is subject to termination if you or anyone using your account violates our Terms of Service. If your account is terminated, you may not join Outwar.com again without our express permission.
3. Charges. From time to time and without notice of amendment or revision, Outwar.com may charge certain fees or other charges to access certain areas of our sites, play certain games, purchase certain items and participate in related activities. You must have an Outwar.com online account and pay the various fees to participate in these activities.
Rampid reserves the right to enforce a $30.00 penalty for each credit card transaction disputed. This penalty may be enforced in the form of:
- Dollar amounts subtracted from the credit card account in question
- Points subtracted from current balance or;
- Items, equipment or other RampidGaming possessions removed from any accounts associated with the account that initiated a transaction dispute
ALL FEES AND OTHER CHARGES ARE PAYABLE IN ADVANCE AND ARE NOT REFUNDABLE IN WHOLE OR IN PART.
All changes to any fees or charges will be posted on Outwar.com and you are responsible for reviewing Outwar.com to obtain timely notice of such changes. Your continued use of the service after posting of the changes on Outwar.com means that you accept such changes. If any change is unacceptable to you, you may cancel your subscription at any time, but Outwar.com will not refund any fees that may have accrued to your account before cancellation of your subscription, and we will not prorate fees.
We may provide links to other web sites. Some of these web sites may charge separate fees, which are not included in any fees or other charges that you may pay to Outwar.com. Outwar.com may also provide access to third-party vendors. Any separate charges or obligations you incur in your dealings with these third parties are your responsibility.
4. Termination of Account. Outwar.com and you both have the right to terminate or cancel your account at any time. You understand and agree that the cancellation of your account is your sole right and remedy with respect to any dispute with Outwar.com. This includes, but is not limited to, any dispute related to, or arising out of: (1) any term of this Terms of Service or Outwar.com's enforcement or application of this agreement; (2) the content available through Outwar.com or any change in content provided through Outwar.com; (3) your ability to access and/or use Outwar.com; or (4) the amount or type of fees, surcharges, applicable taxes, billing methods, or any change to the fees, applicable taxes, surcharges or billing methods.
You can cancel your account by delivering notice to Outwar.com on the Contact Us page. Outwar.com reserves the right to collect fees, surcharges or costs incurred before you cancel your account. In addition, you are responsible for any charges incurred to third-party vendors or content providers before your cancellation. In the event that your account is terminated or canceled, no refund will be granted; no online time or other credits (e.g., points in an online game) will be credited to you or converted to cash or other form of reimbursement, and you will have no further access to your account or anything within Outwar.com associated with it (such as points, tokens or in-game items). Active Outwar.com account holders may not allow former account holders whose account has been terminated to use their accounts. Any delinquent or unpaid accounts or accounts with unresolved issues must be settled before Outwar.com may allow you to register again.
With consideration to optimized game-play, Rampid Interactive reserves the right to unexpectedly delete any inactive RampidGaming Account and anything associated with that account including characters or items. These accounts will have character no greater than level 20, no large order history and will have been idle for at least three months.
OUTWAR.COM MAY SUSPEND, TERMINATE AND/OR PERMANENTLY DISQUALIFY ANY PLAYERS OR USERS OF THE SERVICE AT ANY TIME AND WITHOUT NOTICE, WHO, IN OUTWAR.COM'S SOLE DISCRETION, DETERMINE AS BEING IN VIOLATION OF THESE TERMS OF SERVICE. ALL DECISIONS BY OUTWAR.COM ARE FINAL.
5. Online Content/Conduct. By Content we mean the software, communications, images, sounds and all the material and information you see on Outwar.com. Outwar.com, our affiliates and our independent content providers provide most of the Content on Outwar.com. Outwar.com does not pre-screen all Content. You bear the entire risk of the completeness, accuracy or usefulness of Content found on Outwar.com.
Strong vulgar language, crude or explicit sexual references, discussions of illegal drugs, and hate speech are always inappropriate Content for Outwar.com. Content standards may vary depending on where you are on Outwar.com, the type of game you are playing and the expectations of the community. Always use your best judgment in online conduct. Outwar.com representatives may monitor your communications on Outwar.com. If you encounter something you don't want to see, you can report it on the Contact Us page. Outwar.com does not endorse, approve, or prescreen any Content that you or other users communicate on the Service. Outwar.com does not assume any responsibility or liability for Content that is generated by members, players or other guests. We reserve the right to remove Content that is objectionable to us for any reason. This determination is in our sole discretion, and is final. Outwar.com does not assume any liability for any failure to remove, or any delay in removing, Content. If we removed Content that you created, we may send you a warning. If it's a serious offense or you've violated our rules before, we may ban you from participating on Outwar.com and terminate your Account.
Online conduct should be guided by common sense and basic etiquette. You must also obey rules for use of third party tools, and rules of interactive service providers, state, local, federal laws, or foreign or international law where appropriate. We will terminate use of Outwar.com and cooperate with law enforcement for illegal behavior.
You agree that you will be personally responsible for your use of Outwar.com and for all of your communication and activity on the service, including any Content you contribute, and that you will indemnify and hold harmless Outwar.com, Rampid Interactive, LLC, its agents, employees, affiliates, officers and members/managers from any liability or damages arising from your conduct on Outwar.com, including any Content that you contribute.
The following is a list of improper actions that are not acceptable and violate the Terms of Service. This list is not all inclusive.
Post, transmit, promote or distribute Content that is illegal.
Harass, threaten, embarrass or do anything else to another player or guest that is unwanted.
Transmit or facilitate distribution of Content that is harmful, abusive, racially or ethnically offensive, vulgar, sexually explicit, defamatory, infringing, invasive of personal privacy or publicity rights, or in a reasonable person's view, objectionable.
Disrupt the flow of online chat in chat rooms with vulgar language and abusiveness
Impersonate another person, indicate, or attempt to mislead others, that you are an Outwar.com or a representative of Outwar.com.
Attempt to get a password, other account information, or other private information from a player or any other user.
Upload any software or Content that you do not own or have permission to freely distribute.
Promote or encourage any illegal activity including hacking, cracking or distribution of counterfeit software.
Upload files that contain a virus or corrupted data.
Post messages for any purpose other than personal communication, including without limitation advertising, promotional materials, chain letters, pyramid schemes or make any commercial use of our service.
Use or distribute "auto" software programs, "macro" software programs or other "cheat utility" software program or applications.
You may not modify any part of Outwar.com or the service that Outwar.com does not specifically authorize you to modify.
You may not post or communicate any player's real-world personal information within Outwar.com.
You will not attempt to interfere with, hack into or decipher any transmissions to or from the servers running Outwar.com.
You will not exploit any bug in the service or in any Outwar.com or Rampid Interactive, LLC product to gain unfair advantage in the game or service and you will not communicate the existence of any such bug (either directly or through the public posting) to any other user or any third party. In its sole discretion, Outwar.com will remove any items obtained in this manner from a player/members account without notice or remedy.
You will not participate in any service that provides online features or game play for Outwar.com that is not authorized by Outwar.com.
You will not do anything that interferes with the ability of other users to enjoy playing Outwar.com, or that materially increases the expense or difficulty of Outwar.com in maintaining the service for the enjoyment of all its users.
If you encounter another user of the Outwar.com who is violating any of the Terms of Service, please report them by contacting an Outwar game monitor.
Outwar.com does not recognize or condone any outside service that may be used for the exchange of points, assets or attributes that you may accumulate as a result of participating in Outwar.com. This includes the exchange of points, items or any other Content on services such as auction sites or of other third parties that facilitate sale or exchange of said points, items or any other Content. We don't assume any responsibility for, and won't support, such transactions.
YOUR ACCOUNT MAY BE TERMINATED IF YOU ARE FOUND BUYING, SELLING OR EXCHANGING SAID ITEMS IN OR OUTSIDE OF OUTWAR.COM. IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION, OUTWAR.COM WILL REMOVE SAID ITEMS FROM A PLAYER/MEMBERS ACCOUNT WITHOUT NOTICE OR REMEDY. YOUR ACCOUNT MAY ALSO BE TERMINATED IF YOU ARE FOUND TRADEING OR EXCHANGING ITEMS BETWEEN TWO OR MORE DIFFERENT OUTWAR SERVERS.
YOU FURTHER AGREE THAT THESE RULES WILL APPLY TO ANYONE THAT YOU ALLOW TO USE YOUR SERVICE ACCOUNT OR USER ID, AND THAT YOU ARE PERSONALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONSEQUENCES (INCLUDING TERMINATION OF YOUR ACCOUNT) THAT MAY RESULT IF ANY SUCH PERSON BREAKS THESE RULES.
IN ORDER TO HELP MAKE THE SERVICE A GOOD EXPERIENCE FOR EVERYONE, OUTWAR.COM MAY OCCASIONALLY FIND IT NECESSARY TO MAKE CHANGES TO, OR RESET CERTAIN PARAMETERS OF, THE SERVICE IN ORDER TO BRING IT BACK INTO BALANCE. THESE CHANGES OR RESETS MAY AFFECT CHARACTERS, ITEMS, CREWS, ECT, UNDER YOUR CONTROL AND MAY CAUSE YOU SETBACKS WITHIN THE GAME WORLD. OUTWAR.COM HAS THE UNILATERAL RIGHT TO MODIFY ANY AND ALL GAME MECHANICS (HOW THE GAME WORKS OR PLAYS, GAME FUNCTIONS, CALCULATIONS, PROCEDURES, ETC.) WITHOUT WARNING OR NOTICE. OUTWAR.COM HAS THE UNILATERAL RIGHT TO REWARD, REMOVE OR MODIFY ANYTHING ON ANY PLAYER'S ACCOUNT WITHOUT WARNING OR NOTICE.
THESE RULES MAY BE CHANGED, AND NEW RULES MAY BE ADDED, AT ANY TIME. YOU AGREE TO CHECK THE SERVICE WEB SITE FROM TIME TO TIME TO REVIEW ANY RULE CHANGES THAT OUTWAR.COM MAY HAVE MADE.
6. Public Nature of Communications. You acknowledge and agree that your communications on this Service are public and not private communications, and that you have no expectation of privacy concerning your use of this service. You acknowledge that personal information that you communicate on this service may be seen and used by others and result in unsolicited communications, therefore we strongly encourage you not to disclose any personal information. Outwar.com is not responsible for information that you choose to communicate to other users on the service, or for the actions of other users. Once you post or send any Content to Outwar.com, you expressly grant Outwar.com the complete and irrevocable right to quote, re-post, use, reproduce, modify, distribute, transmit, broadcast, and otherwise communicate, and publicly display and perform the Content in any form, anywhere, with or without attribution to your screen name in Outwar.com's sole discretion, and without any notice or compensation to you of any kind.
7. Commercial Activity and Unsolicited E-mail. You may not advertise any goods or services on Outwar.com. You may not exploit Outwar.com for any commercial purpose. Any violation of these provisions can subject your account to immediate termination and further legal action.
8. Use of Machines, Computers, Scripts. The use of machines, computers, scripts or any automated system on Outwar.com is strictly prohibited and may result in criminal liability. You may only play Outwar.com with one type, version or copy of browsing software application at any one time.
9. Proprietary Rights; Copyrights and Trademarks. Much of the Content available on Outwar.com is owned by Outwar.com, Rampid Interactive, LLC or our licensors, and is protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights. You shall not copy or download any Content from Outwar.com unless we have expressly authorized you to do so.
You must have the legal right to upload any Content to Outwar.com before you do so. You shall not copy, transmit, modify, distribute, show in public or in private, modify or create any derivative works from the Content you find on Outwar.com, unless Outwar.com expressly authorizes you to do so in writing. Making unauthorized copies of any Content found on Outwar.com can lead to the termination of your account(s) and may subject you to further legal action. Similarly, other content owners may take criminal or civil action against you. In that event, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless Outwar.com, Rampid Interactive, LLC and its subsidiaries, affiliates, related companies, employees, officers, members/managers and agents.
10. Confidentiality/Privacy. During the term of this agreement, you may have access to certain non-public information of Outwar.com, which information a reasonable person would consider confidential or which is marked as "confidential" or "proprietary" by Outwar.com, is hereby collectively defined as "Confidential Information". This Confidential Information does not include information that is generally in the public domain. You agree not to disclose any Confidential Information to any third parties or to use any Confidential Information for any purposes except to carry out your obligations under this agreement. You shall take every effort to keep such Confidential Information confidential, using the same degree of care you use to protect your own confidential information, as long as you use at least reasonable care. Each party acknowledges and agrees that due to the unique nature of the Confidential Information, any such breach may allow one party or third parties to unfairly compete with the other party resulting in great harm to non-breaching party. All subscribers to Outwar.com services allow and authorize Outwar.com, its associates, affiliates, and any third-party organization that Outwar.com is involved with, the right to use your valid email address for marketing programs or for any other reason Outwar.com deems necessary or appropriate.
Notwithstanding the above, any ideas, Content, graphics or other information submitted to Outwar.com remain property of Outwar.com without remuneration to the submitting party. The submitting party agrees to indemnify, hold harmless and defend Outwar.com, Rampid Interactive, LLC, its agents, employees, affiliates, officers and members/managers from any improper or illegal use of such ideas, Content, graphics or other information. For your convenience, we have an idea submission form at: http://www.outwar.com/submititems.php.
YOU ALSO AUTHORIZE RAMPID INTERACTIVE, LLC, OUTWAR.COM, ITS ASSOCIATES, AFFILIATES, AND ANY THIRD-PARTY ORGANIZATION THAT OUTWAR.COM IS INVOLVED WITH, THE RIGHT TO SELL YOUR VALID EMAIL ADDRESS TO ANY PERSONS OR COMPANIES WILLING TO PURCHASE THE VALID EMAIL ADDRESS. NOTE THAT OUTWAR.COM RIGHT TO SELL USER INFORMATION DOES NOT NECESSARILY IMPLY THAT USER INFORMATION IS SOLD.
11. Downloaded Software. Some services may require that you download software from Outwar.com or its licensors onto your computer. Outwar.com grants to you a non-exclusive, limited license to use the software to use the services. You may not sub-license, or charge others to use or access the software. You may not use the software for any other purpose. You may not translate, reverse-engineer, reverse-compile or decompile, disassemble or make derivative works of the software. You may not modify the software or use it in any way not expressly authorized in writing by Outwar.com. You understand that Outwar.com's introduction of various technologies may not be consistent across all platforms and that the performance and some features offered by Outwar.com may vary depending on your computer and other equipment.
NEITHER OUTWAR.COM, RAMPID INTERACTIVE, LLC NOR ITS LICENSORS HAVE ANY LIABILITY OF ANY KIND OR NATURE IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SOFTWARE (INCLUDING LIABILITY FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES OR DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE), AND THE ENTIRE RISK OF USE (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE) RESIDES WITH YOU.
Outwar.com software may be subject to United States export controls. By downloading the software from, you warrant that you are not located in any country, or exporting the software to any person or place, to which the United States has embargoed goods.
Outwar.com may include hyperlinks to web sites operated by parties other than Outwar.com including advertisers and other content providers. Those sites may collect data or solicit personal information from you. Outwar.com does not control such web sites, and is not responsible for their content, privacy policies, or for the collection, use or disclosure of any information those sites may collect.
13. LIMITATIONS ON WARRANTY AND LIABILITY. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT THE USE OF RAMPID INTERACTIVE, LLC, OUTWAR.COM, ITS SERVICES AND SOFTWARE, AND THE INTERNET IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. OUTWAR.COM'S PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND SOFTWARE, AND ANY THIRD-PARTY SERVICES AND PRODUCTS ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS FOR YOUR USE, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, UNLESS SUCH WARRANTIES ARE LEGALLY INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION. OUTWAR.COM AND RAMPID INTERACTIVE, LLC PROVIDE THE SERVICE ON A COMMERCIALLY REASONABLE BASIS AND DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICE AT TIMES OR LOCATIONS OF YOUR CHOOSING, OR THAT OUTWAR.COM WILL HAVE ADEQUATE CAPACITY FOR THE SERVICE AS A WHOLE OR IN ANY SPECIFIC GEOGRAPHIC AREA.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY DISPUTE WITH RAMPID INTERACTIVE, LLC, OUTWAR.COM OR ITS LICENSORS IS TO STOP USING THE SERVICE, AND TO CANCEL YOUR ACCOUNT) YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT RAMPID INTERACTIVE, LLC, OUTWAR.COM, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, LICENSORS AND AFFILIATES ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY ACT OR FAILURE TO ACT BY THEM OR ANY OTHER PERSON REGARDING CONDUCT, COMMUNICATION OR CONTENT ON THE SERVICE OR USE OF OUTWAR.COM'S SOFTWARE. IN NO CASE SHALL OUTWAR.COM, RAMPID INTERACTIVE, LLC OR ITS SUBSIDIARIES, LICENSORS, AFFILIATES', EMPLOYEES', OFFICERS', OR MEMBERS/MANAGERS (COLLECTIVELY, " OUTWAR.COM AFFILIATES") LIABILITY TO YOU EXCEED THE AMOUNT THAT YOU PAID TO OUTWAR.COM FOR THE SERVICE. IN NO CASE SHALL OUTWAR.COM OR OUTWAR.COM AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF OUTWAR.COM'S SERVICES AND SOFTWARE, THE INTERNET OR FOR ANY OTHER CLAIM RELATED IN ANY WAY TO YOUR USE OF OR MEMBERSHIP WITH OUTWAR.COM. BECAUSE SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, IN SUCH STATES OR JURISDICTIONS, OUTWAR.COM'S AND OUTWAR.COM AFFILIATES' LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. OUTWAR.COM DOES NOT ENDORSE, WARRANT OR GUARANTEE ANY THIRD PARTY PRODUCT OR SERVICE OFFERED THROUGH OUTWAR.COM AND WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES.
OUTWAR.COM AND OUTWAR.COM AFFILIATES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE HEREUNDER FOR SERVER DOWNTIME, DATA LOSS OR BY REASON OF ANY FAILURE OR DELAY IN THE PERFORMANCE OF ITS OBLIGATIONS ON ACCOUNT OF STRIKES, SHORTAGES, RIOTS, INSURRECTION, FIRES, FLOOD, STORM, EXPLOSIONS, EARTHQUAKES, INTERNET OUTAGES, ACTS OF GOD, WAR, TERRORISM, GOVERNMENTAL ACTION OR ANY OTHER CAUSE THAT IS BEYOND THE REASONABLE CONTROL OF OUTWAR.COM OR ITS AFFILIATES.
14. INDEMNIFICATION. Upon request by Outwar.com, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Outwar.com, Rampid Interactive, LLC and its affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, contractors, officers, members/managers, vendors and content providers from all liabilities, claims and expenses, including attorneys' fees, that arise from a breach of these Terms of Service for which you are in any way responsible or in connection with your transmission of any Content on Outwar.com. You will not enter into any settlement or compromise of any such claim without Outwar.com's prior consent, which shall not be unreasonably withheld. Outwar.com reserves the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you. This Section shall survive termination of this Agreement.
Outwar.com may assign its rights or delegate its obligations under this agreement without your prior written consent, as long as the assignee expressly assumes in writing the performance of all of the terms of this agreement.
This agreement shall not be construed to create a joint venture or partnership between the parties. Neither party shall be deemed to be an employee, agent, partner nor legal representative of the other for any purpose and neither shall have any right, power or authority to create any obligation or responsibility on behalf of the other.
The failure of Outwar.com at any time or times to require performance of any provision hereof shall in no manner affect the right at a later time to enforce the same. No waiver by Outwar.com of the breach of any term or covenant contained in this agreement, whether by conduct or otherwise, in anyone or more instances, shall be deemed to be, or construed as, a further or continuing waiver of any such breach or a waiver of the breach of any other term or covenant contained in this agreement.
The laws of the State of New Hampshire govern this agreement and your membership. As noted above, player/member conduct may be subject to other local, state, national and international laws. You expressly agree that exclusive jurisdiction for any claim or dispute with Outwar.com, Rampid Interactive, LLC or relating in any way to your membership or your use of Outwar.com's services resides in the courts of New Hampshire and you further agree and expressly consent to the exercise of personal jurisdiction in the courts of New Hampshire in connection with any such dispute including any claim involving Outwar.com, Rampid Interactive, LLC or its affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, contractors, officers, members/managers, vendors and content providers.